- This event has passed.
Managing Personal & Organizational Change
September 6, 2016 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm360RMB - 618RMB
This interactive session will transform your viewpoint on the inevitable changes in your life.
So, what are you waiting for? Come join Barbara KIAO, an Australian licensed clinical counselor, author, interactive life-coach and inspirational speaker for a memorable and rewarding session.
In this session you will learn:
- The four stages of learning
- Part I: Internal Boundary of Change
- Moments of insights
- Acknowledge your feelings
- Realistic expectations
- Take responsibility but not control
- Part II: Â Practical Tips for The â€œNo Longer & Not Yetâ€
- Advice on making the transition to new jobs or new positions
- Common Pitfalls for new managers when transitioning
- Possible pressures and challenges (Personal & Professional)
- Practical Tips from Those Who Made It
- Achieving Success
11:30 Registration & Lunch*
12:00 Session Starts
14:00 Session Ends
*Refreshment will be provided
About the presenter:
Ms. Barbara Kiao is an Australian licensed clinical counselor, published author, integrative life coach and inspirational speaker. She has been providing counseling and life coaching to individuals, couples, and organizations for more than a decade. Barbara is a sought-after speaker who regularly conducts workshops and lectures globally. An Australian national for 24 years, Barbara currently resides in Shanghai, China, where she has her own private practice that works closely with the international expatriate community and overseas Chinese Nationals. She has also been serving on the board of SIMHA â€“ Shanghai International Mental Health Association for the past 5 years.Â
- All registrations shall be made online before the session. Payment also shall be made before the session.
- AmCham Shanghai members are eligible to attend at â€œMember Rateâ€;
- Limited spaces are available and attendance will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members please bring your membership card and non-members bring your business card upon check-in at the training session.
- “MemberTraining Credit” is not applicable in this session.
Walk-in and Cancellation Policy:
- This training session requires confirmation of attendance in advance. If you attend this session without prior registration, you will be charged an RMB50 “walk-in” fee as member and RMB100 as non-member
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration for a half-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at (86 21) 6279 7119 ext. 4580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 24 hours in advance. If you need to cancel your registration for a full-day session, please notify Kelly Deng at least two weeks prior to the session for a full refund. Cancellation made within two weeks before the session will not be refundable.
- To ensure that you have a seat, please come to the session on time. Open seats will be released to other guests 15 minutes after the session starts.
click here to RSVP.